Monaco VS Metz Prediction French Cup

Monaco VS Metz Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
French Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Monaco got 19 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.3 with 62 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Metz got 11 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.9 with 42 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Monaco win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Monaco win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Metz win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Monaco last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Metz last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Monaco wins is 64.23%, the chance for a draw is 21.74% and the chance for Metz to win this game is 14.03%.


Monaco VS Metz
Prediction:Monaco

Monaco VS Metz Prediction French Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)