MISC-MIFA VS Kuala Lumpur Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

MISC-MIFA VS Kuala Lumpur Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. MISC-MIFA got 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.5 with 9 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Kuala Lumpur got 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.6 with 8 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, MISC-MIFA win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, MISC-MIFA win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Kuala Lumpur win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. MISC-MIFA last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Kuala Lumpur last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that MISC-MIFA wins is 45.80%, the chance for a draw is 26.57% and the chance for Kuala Lumpur to win this game is 27.63%.


MISC-MIFA VS Kuala Lumpur
Prediction:MISC-MIFA

MISC-MIFA VS Kuala Lumpur Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)