Perak VS Pahang UiTM FC Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

Perak VS Pahang UiTM FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Perak got 1 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.8 with 5 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Pahang UiTM FC got 0 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.12 with 1 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Perak win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Perak win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Pahang UiTM FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Perak last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Pahang UiTM FC last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Perak wins is 59.40%, the chance for a draw is 22.20% and the chance for Pahang UiTM FC to win this game is 18.39%.


Perak VS Pahang UiTM FC
Prediction:Perak

Perak VS Pahang UiTM FC Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)