Deportivo Saprissa VS Philadelphia Union Prediction CONCACAF Champions League

Deportivo Saprissa VS Philadelphia Union Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
CONCACAF Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Saprissa got 4 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.3 with 21 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Philadelphia Union got 14 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.1 with 47 points in USA Major League Soccer.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Saprissa win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Saprissa win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Philadelphia Union win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Saprissa last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Philadelphia Union last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/-/-/-/L; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Saprissa wins is 50.45%, the chance for a draw is 24.35% and the chance for Philadelphia Union to win this game is 25.20%.


Deportivo Saprissa VS Philadelphia Union
Prediction:Deportivo Saprissa

Deportivo Saprissa VS Philadelphia Union Prediction CONCACAF Champions League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)