CD Olimpia VS Club America Prediction CONCACAF Champions League

CD Olimpia VS Club America Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
CONCACAF Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. CD Olimpia got 7 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.1 with 22 points in Primera Division de Honduras.

 

2. Club America got 11 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.1 with 34 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

3. For head to head statistics, CD Olimpia win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, CD Olimpia win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Club America win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 90.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. CD Olimpia last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap:V/-/W/-/-; Over/Under: O/-/U/-/-. Club America last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that CD Olimpia wins is 31.51%, the chance for a draw is 27.78% and the chance for Club America to win this game is 40.72%.


CD Olimpia VS Club America
Prediction:Club America

CD Olimpia VS Club America Prediction CONCACAF Champions League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)