Mineros de Guayana VS Aragua FC Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Mineros de Guayana VS Aragua FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mineros de Guayana got 7 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.4 with 24 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

2. Aragua FC got 6 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.3 with 22 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mineros de Guayana win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mineros de Guayana win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Aragua FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mineros de Guayana last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/-/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/-/O. Aragua FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mineros de Guayana wins is 37.16%, the chance for a draw is 30.81% and the chance for Aragua FC to win this game is 32.03%.


Mineros de Guayana VS Aragua FC
Prediction:Mineros de Guayana

Mineros de Guayana VS Aragua FC Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)