Kawasaki Frontale VS Sagan Tosu Prediction J-League Division 1

Kawasaki Frontale VS Sagan Tosu Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
J-League Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kawasaki Frontale got 7 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.1 with 22 points in J-League Division 1.

 

2. Sagan Tosu got 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.4 with 14 points in J-League Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kawasaki Frontale win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kawasaki Frontale win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Sagan Tosu win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Kawasaki Frontale last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Sagan Tosu last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/D; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kawasaki Frontale wins is 70.74%, the chance for a draw is 18.17% and the chance for Sagan Tosu to win this game is 11.09%.


Kawasaki Frontale VS Sagan Tosu
Prediction:Kawasaki Frontale

Kawasaki Frontale VS Sagan Tosu Prediction J-League Division 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)