Midtjylland VS Sonderjyske Prediction Denmark Cup

Midtjylland VS Sonderjyske Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Denmark Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Midtjylland got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.1 with 3 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Sonderjyske got 8 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.7 with 28 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Midtjylland win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Midtjylland win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Sonderjyske win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Midtjylland last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Sonderjyske last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Midtjylland wins is 61.84%, the chance for a draw is 23.09% and the chance for Sonderjyske to win this game is 15.07%.


Midtjylland VS Sonderjyske
Prediction:Midtjylland

Midtjylland VS Sonderjyske Prediction Denmark Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)