Al Ahli Jeddah VS Al Raed Prediction Saudi Professional League

Al Ahli Jeddah VS Al Raed Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al Ahli Jeddah got 10 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.7 with 35 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

2. Al Raed got 8 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.12 with 29 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al Ahli Jeddah win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al Ahli Jeddah win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Al Raed win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al Ahli Jeddah last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Al Raed last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al Ahli Jeddah wins is 46.12%, the chance for a draw is 26.07% and the chance for Al Raed to win this game is 27.81%.


Al Ahli Jeddah VS Al Raed
Prediction:Al Ahli Jeddah

Al Ahli Jeddah VS Al Raed Prediction Saudi Professional League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)