Denizlispor VS Kasimpasa Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Denizlispor VS Kasimpasa Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Denizlispor got 6 wins, 7 draws and 17 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.21 with 25 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Kasimpasa got 9 wins, 7 draws and 15 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.14 with 34 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Denizlispor win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Denizlispor win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches. Kasimpasa win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Denizlispor last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/W; Handicap:W/-/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/-/U/U/O. Kasimpasa last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Denizlispor wins is 33.64%, the chance for a draw is 28.95% and the chance for Kasimpasa to win this game is 37.41%.


Denizlispor VS Kasimpasa
Prediction:Kasimpasa

Denizlispor VS Kasimpasa Prediction Turkish Super Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)