Krylya Sovetov VS Dynamo Moscow Prediction Russia Cup

Krylya Sovetov VS Dynamo Moscow Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Russia Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Krylya Sovetov got 25 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.1 with 79 points in Russian National Football League.

 

2. Dynamo Moscow got 13 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.5 with 42 points in Russia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Krylya Sovetov win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Krylya Sovetov win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Dynamo Moscow win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Krylya Sovetov last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Dynamo Moscow last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Krylya Sovetov wins is 28.97%, the chance for a draw is 28.62% and the chance for Dynamo Moscow to win this game is 42.41%.


Krylya Sovetov VS Dynamo Moscow
Prediction:Dynamo Moscow

Krylya Sovetov VS Dynamo Moscow Prediction Russia Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)