River Plate (PAR) VS Guairena Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

River Plate (PAR) VS Guairena Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. River Plate (PAR) got 1 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.10 with 6 points in Primera Division de Paraguay.

 

2. Guairena got 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.3 with 19 points in Primera Division de Paraguay.

 

3. For head to head statistics, River Plate (PAR) win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, River Plate (PAR) win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Guairena win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. River Plate (PAR) last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Guairena last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that River Plate (PAR) wins is 36.29%, the chance for a draw is 28.48% and the chance for Guairena to win this game is 35.24%.


River Plate (PAR) VS Guairena
Prediction:River Plate (PAR)

River Plate (PAR) VS Guairena Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)