Academia Puerto Cabello VS Deportivo Metropolitano Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Academia Puerto Cabello VS Deportivo Metropolitano Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Academia Puerto Cabello got 6 wins, 8 draws and 2 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.3 with 26 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

2. Deportivo Metropolitano got 5 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.4 with 21 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Academia Puerto Cabello win rate is 12.50%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Academia Puerto Cabello win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Deportivo Metropolitano win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Academia Puerto Cabello last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/W; Handicap:L/-/-/-/W; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/O. Deportivo Metropolitano last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Academia Puerto Cabello wins is 38.05%, the chance for a draw is 28.65% and the chance for Deportivo Metropolitano to win this game is 33.30%.


Academia Puerto Cabello VS Deportivo Metropolitano
Prediction:Academia Puerto Cabello

Academia Puerto Cabello VS Deportivo Metropolitano Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)