Guayaquil City VS Sociedad Deportiva Aucas Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Guayaquil City VS Sociedad Deportiva Aucas Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Guayaquil City got 2 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.13 with 7 points in Primera Division de Ecuador.

 

2. Sociedad Deportiva Aucas got 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.6 with 9 points in Primera Division de Ecuador.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Guayaquil City win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Guayaquil City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Sociedad Deportiva Aucas win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Guayaquil City last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/D; Handicap:L/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/U. Sociedad Deportiva Aucas last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/V/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Guayaquil City wins is 38.01%, the chance for a draw is 26.26% and the chance for Sociedad Deportiva Aucas to win this game is 35.73%.


Guayaquil City VS Sociedad Deportiva Aucas
Prediction:Guayaquil City

Guayaquil City VS Sociedad Deportiva Aucas Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)