Palestino VS Cobresal Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Palestino VS Cobresal Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Palestino got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.17 with 0 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

2. Cobresal got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.13 with 1 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Palestino win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Palestino win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Cobresal win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Palestino last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/D/L; Handicap:L/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Cobresal last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/D; Handicap: L/W/V/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Palestino wins is 55.36%, the chance for a draw is 24.63% and the chance for Cobresal to win this game is 20.00%.


Palestino VS Cobresal
Prediction:Palestino

Palestino VS Cobresal Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)