St. Gallen VS Young Boys Prediction Switzerland Cup

St. Gallen VS Young Boys Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Switzerland Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. St. Gallen got 8 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.7 with 33 points in Swiss Super League.

 

2. Young Boys got 17 wins, 9 draws and 1 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.1 with 60 points in Swiss Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, St. Gallen win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, St. Gallen win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Young Boys win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. St. Gallen last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Young Boys last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that St. Gallen wins is 25.82%, the chance for a draw is 25.12% and the chance for Young Boys to win this game is 49.05%.


St. Gallen VS Young Boys
Prediction:Young Boys

St. Gallen VS Young Boys Prediction Switzerland Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)