Inti Gas Deportes VS Cusco FC Prediction Peru Primera Division

Inti Gas Deportes VS Cusco FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Peru Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Inti Gas Deportes got 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.2 with 11 points in Peru Primera Division.

 

2. Cusco FC got 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.3 with 11 points in Peru Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Inti Gas Deportes win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Inti Gas Deportes win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Cusco FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Inti Gas Deportes last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Cusco FC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/W; Handicap: W/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Inti Gas Deportes wins is 42.18%, the chance for a draw is 27.68% and the chance for Cusco FC to win this game is 30.14%.


Inti Gas Deportes VS Cusco FC
Prediction:Inti Gas Deportes

Inti Gas Deportes VS Cusco FC Prediction Peru Primera Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)