Varda SE VS Paksi SE Honlapja Prediction Hungary Borsodi Liga

Varda SE VS Paksi SE Honlapja Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Hungary Borsodi Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Varda SE got 5 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.4 with 16 points in Hungary Borsodi Liga.

 

2. Paksi SE Honlapja got 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.2 with 17 points in Hungary Borsodi Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Varda SE win rate is 42.86%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Varda SE win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. Paksi SE Honlapja win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Varda SE last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap:W/W/-/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/-/U/U. Paksi SE Honlapja last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Varda SE wins is 42.32%, the chance for a draw is 24.95% and the chance for Paksi SE Honlapja to win this game is 32.73%.


Varda SE VS Paksi SE Honlapja
Prediction:Varda SE

Varda SE VS Paksi SE Honlapja Prediction Hungary Borsodi Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)