NK Lokomotiva Zagreb VS NK Varteks Varazdin Prediction Croatia 1.Division

NK Lokomotiva Zagreb VS NK Varteks Varazdin Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Croatia 1.Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb got 1 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.9 with 7 points in Croatia 1.Division.

 

2. NK Varteks Varazdin got 2 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.10 with 7 points in Croatia 1.Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, NK Lokomotiva Zagreb win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, NK Lokomotiva Zagreb win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. NK Varteks Varazdin win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap:-/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: -/U/O/U/U. NK Varteks Varazdin last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that NK Lokomotiva Zagreb wins is 50.86%, the chance for a draw is 26.27% and the chance for NK Varteks Varazdin to win this game is 22.87%.


NK Lokomotiva Zagreb VS NK Varteks Varazdin
Prediction:NK Lokomotiva Zagreb

NK Lokomotiva Zagreb VS NK Varteks Varazdin Prediction Croatia 1.Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)