HNK Sibenik VS HNK Gorica Prediction Croatia 1.Division

HNK Sibenik VS HNK Gorica Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Croatia 1.Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. HNK Sibenik got 4 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.5 with 13 points in Croatia 1.Division.

 

2. HNK Gorica got 5 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.3 with 16 points in Croatia 1.Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, HNK Sibenik win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, HNK Sibenik win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. HNK Gorica win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. HNK Sibenik last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. HNK Gorica last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/-; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that HNK Sibenik wins is 31.15%, the chance for a draw is 29.07% and the chance for HNK Gorica to win this game is 39.78%.


HNK Sibenik VS HNK Gorica
Prediction:HNK Gorica

HNK Sibenik VS HNK Gorica Prediction Croatia 1.Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)