Radnik Surdulica VS Macva Sabac Prediction Serbian Superliga

Radnik Surdulica VS Macva Sabac Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Serbian Superliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Radnik Surdulica got 5 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.13 with 17 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. Macva Sabac got 2 wins, 2 draws and 10 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.19 with 8 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Radnik Surdulica win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Radnik Surdulica win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Macva Sabac win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Radnik Surdulica last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap:W/L/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Macva Sabac last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Radnik Surdulica wins is 59.03%, the chance for a draw is 23.94% and the chance for Macva Sabac to win this game is 17.04%.


Radnik Surdulica VS Macva Sabac
Prediction:Radnik Surdulica

Radnik Surdulica VS Macva Sabac Prediction Serbian Superliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)