Sampaio Correa VS Chapecoense SC Prediction Brazil Serie B

Sampaio Correa VS Chapecoense SC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sampaio Correa got 11 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.2 with 37 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Chapecoense SC got 12 wins, 8 draws and 1 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.1 with 44 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sampaio Correa win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sampaio Correa win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Chapecoense SC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sampaio Correa last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap:W/W/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Chapecoense SC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sampaio Correa wins is 35.89%, the chance for a draw is 32.17% and the chance for Chapecoense SC to win this game is 31.93%.


Sampaio Correa VS Chapecoense SC
Prediction:Sampaio Correa

Sampaio Correa VS Chapecoense SC Prediction Brazil Serie B

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)