Connahs Quay Nomads FC VS Newi Cefn Druids Prediction Welsh Premier League

Connahs Quay Nomads FC VS Newi Cefn Druids Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Welsh Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Connahs Quay Nomads FC got 7 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.3 with 23 points in Welsh Premier League.

 

2. Newi Cefn Druids got 1 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.12 with 4 points in Welsh Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Connahs Quay Nomads FC win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Connahs Quay Nomads FC win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Newi Cefn Druids win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Connahs Quay Nomads FC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/W; Handicap:V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Newi Cefn Druids last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/V/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Connahs Quay Nomads FC wins is 75.26%, the chance for a draw is 15.29% and the chance for Newi Cefn Druids to win this game is 9.46%.


Connahs Quay Nomads FC VS Newi Cefn Druids
Prediction:Connahs Quay Nomads FC

Connahs Quay Nomads FC VS Newi Cefn Druids Prediction Welsh Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)