Zamora Barinas VS Caracas FC Prediction Primera Division de Venezuela

Zamora Barinas VS Caracas FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Venezuela -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Zamora Barinas got 3 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.3 with 10 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

2. Caracas FC got 5 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 16 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Zamora Barinas win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Zamora Barinas win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Caracas FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Zamora Barinas last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Caracas FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/D; Handicap: W/L/V/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Zamora Barinas wins is 35.68%, the chance for a draw is 30.79% and the chance for Caracas FC to win this game is 33.53%.


Zamora Barinas VS Caracas FC
Prediction:Zamora Barinas

Zamora Barinas VS Caracas FC Prediction Primera Division de Venezuela

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)