Maruyasu Industries VS Miyazaki Prediction Japan Football League

Maruyasu Industries VS Miyazaki Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Japan Football League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Maruyasu Industries got 3 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.15 with 12 points in Japan Football League.

 

2. Miyazaki got 6 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.3 with 22 points in Japan Football League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Maruyasu Industries win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Maruyasu Industries win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Miyazaki win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Maruyasu Industries last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/L; Handicap:-/V/W/W/-; Over/Under: -/U/U/U/-. Miyazaki last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/D; Handicap: -/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Maruyasu Industries wins is 23.64%, the chance for a draw is 25.12% and the chance for Miyazaki to win this game is 51.24%.


Maruyasu Industries VS Miyazaki
Prediction:Miyazaki

Maruyasu Industries VS Miyazaki Prediction Japan Football League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)