Newcastle United VS Chelsea Prediction English Premier League

Newcastle United VS Chelsea Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Newcastle United got 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.13 with 11 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Chelsea got 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.5 with 15 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Newcastle United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Newcastle United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Chelsea win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Newcastle United last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Chelsea last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Newcastle United wins is 16.62%, the chance for a draw is 22.38% and the chance for Chelsea to win this game is 61.00%.


Newcastle United VS Chelsea
Prediction:Chelsea

Newcastle United VS Chelsea Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)