Aston Villa VS Brighton Hove Albion Prediction English Premier League

Aston Villa VS Brighton Hove Albion Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aston Villa got 5 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.6 with 15 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Brighton Hove Albion got 1 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.16 with 6 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aston Villa win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 83.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aston Villa win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Brighton Hove Albion win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aston Villa last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Brighton Hove Albion last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/L; Handicap: L/L/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aston Villa wins is 40.64%, the chance for a draw is 27.20% and the chance for Brighton Hove Albion to win this game is 32.16%.


Aston Villa VS Brighton Hove Albion
Prediction:Aston Villa

Aston Villa VS Brighton Hove Albion Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)