Tottenham Hotspur VS Manchester City Prediction English Premier League

Tottenham Hotspur VS Manchester City Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tottenham Hotspur got 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.2 with 17 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Manchester City got 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.10 with 12 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Manchester City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap:V/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Manchester City last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur wins is 22.53%, the chance for a draw is 24.71% and the chance for Manchester City to win this game is 52.75%.


Tottenham Hotspur VS Manchester City
Prediction:Manchester City

Tottenham Hotspur VS Manchester City Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)