Manchester United VS West Bromwich(WBA) Prediction English Premier League

Manchester United VS West Bromwich(WBA) Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Manchester United got 3 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.14 with 10 points in English Premier League.

 

2. West Bromwich(WBA) got 0 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.18 with 3 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Manchester United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Manchester United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. West Bromwich(WBA) win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Manchester United last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/V; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. West Bromwich(WBA) last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/D/L; Handicap: V/L/W/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Manchester United wins is 71.26%, the chance for a draw is 18.21% and the chance for West Bromwich(WBA) to win this game is 10.53%.


Manchester United VS West Bromwich(WBA)
Prediction:Manchester United

Manchester United VS West Bromwich(WBA) Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)