Levante VS Elche Prediction Spanish La Liga

Levante VS Elche Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Levante got 1 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.18 with 6 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Elche got 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.11 with 11 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Levante win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Levante win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Elche win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Levante last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/L; Handicap:L/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/V/U. Elche last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Levante wins is 50.39%, the chance for a draw is 26.71% and the chance for Elche to win this game is 22.90%.


Levante VS Elche
Prediction:Levante

Levante VS Elche Prediction Spanish La Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)