Villarreal VS Real Madrid Prediction Spanish La Liga

Villarreal VS Real Madrid Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Villarreal got 5 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.2 with 18 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Real Madrid got 5 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.4 with 16 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Villarreal win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Villarreal win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 88.89%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Real Madrid win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Villarreal last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Real Madrid last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Villarreal wins is 28.25%, the chance for a draw is 24.96% and the chance for Real Madrid to win this game is 46.79%.


Villarreal VS Real Madrid
Prediction:Real Madrid

Villarreal VS Real Madrid Prediction Spanish La Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)