Sevilla VS Celta Vigo Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sevilla VS Celta Vigo Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sevilla got 3 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.12 with 10 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Celta Vigo got 1 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.17 with 7 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sevilla win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sevilla win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Celta Vigo win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sevilla last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Celta Vigo last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/L; Handicap: L/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sevilla wins is 64.13%, the chance for a draw is 22.50% and the chance for Celta Vigo to win this game is 13.37%.


Sevilla VS Celta Vigo
Prediction:Sevilla

Sevilla VS Celta Vigo Prediction Spanish La Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)