Atletico Madrid VS FC Barcelona Prediction Spanish La Liga

Atletico Madrid VS FC Barcelona Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Madrid got 5 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.3 with 17 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. FC Barcelona got 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.8 with 11 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Madrid win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Madrid win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Barcelona win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Madrid last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. FC Barcelona last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Madrid wins is 33.89%, the chance for a draw is 29.06% and the chance for FC Barcelona to win this game is 37.06%.


Atletico Madrid VS FC Barcelona
Prediction:FC Barcelona

Atletico Madrid VS FC Barcelona Prediction Spanish La Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)