Arminia Bielefeld VS Bayer Leverkusen Prediction German Bundesliga

Arminia Bielefeld VS Bayer Leverkusen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Arminia Bielefeld got 1 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.15 with 4 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Bayer Leverkusen got 4 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.4 with 15 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Arminia Bielefeld win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Arminia Bielefeld win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Bayer Leverkusen win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Arminia Bielefeld last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Bayer Leverkusen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Arminia Bielefeld wins is 18.45%, the chance for a draw is 23.54% and the chance for Bayer Leverkusen to win this game is 58.01%.


Arminia Bielefeld VS Bayer Leverkusen
Prediction:Bayer Leverkusen

Arminia Bielefeld VS Bayer Leverkusen Prediction German Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)