Bayern Munchen VS Werder Bremen Prediction German Bundesliga

Bayern Munchen VS Werder Bremen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bayern Munchen got 6 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 18 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Werder Bremen got 2 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.9 with 10 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bayern Munchen win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bayern Munchen win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Werder Bremen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bayern Munchen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Werder Bremen last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bayern Munchen wins is 83.48%, the chance for a draw is 10.61% and the chance for Werder Bremen to win this game is 5.90%.


Bayern Munchen VS Werder Bremen
Prediction:Bayern Munchen

Bayern Munchen VS Werder Bremen Prediction German Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)