Borussia Monchengladbach VS Augsburg Prediction German Bundesliga

Borussia Monchengladbach VS Augsburg Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Borussia Monchengladbach got 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.7 with 11 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Augsburg got 3 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.10 with 10 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Borussia Monchengladbach win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Borussia Monchengladbach win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Augsburg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Borussia Monchengladbach last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Augsburg last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/D; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Borussia Monchengladbach wins is 60.08%, the chance for a draw is 22.10% and the chance for Augsburg to win this game is 17.82%.


Borussia Monchengladbach VS Augsburg
Prediction:Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach VS Augsburg Prediction German Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)