TSG Hoffenheim VS VfB Stuttgart Prediction German Bundesliga

TSG Hoffenheim VS VfB Stuttgart Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. TSG Hoffenheim got 2 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.13 with 7 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. VfB Stuttgart got 2 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.8 with 10 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, TSG Hoffenheim win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, TSG Hoffenheim win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. VfB Stuttgart win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. TSG Hoffenheim last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/U. VfB Stuttgart last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/W; Handicap: -/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: -/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that TSG Hoffenheim wins is 43.51%, the chance for a draw is 25.66% and the chance for VfB Stuttgart to win this game is 30.83%.


TSG Hoffenheim VS VfB Stuttgart
Prediction:TSG Hoffenheim

TSG Hoffenheim VS VfB Stuttgart Prediction German Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)