Schalke 04 VS VfL Wolfsburg Prediction German Bundesliga

Schalke 04 VS VfL Wolfsburg Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Schalke 04 got 0 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.17 with 3 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. VfL Wolfsburg got 2 wins, 5 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.6 with 11 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Schalke 04 win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Schalke 04 win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. VfL Wolfsburg win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Schalke 04 last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. VfL Wolfsburg last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/D; Handicap: L/W/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Schalke 04 wins is 26.86%, the chance for a draw is 27.03% and the chance for VfL Wolfsburg to win this game is 46.10%.


Schalke 04 VS VfL Wolfsburg
Prediction:VfL Wolfsburg

Schalke 04 VS VfL Wolfsburg Prediction German Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)