Eintracht Frankfurt VS RB Leipzig Prediction German Bundesliga

Eintracht Frankfurt VS RB Leipzig Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Eintracht Frankfurt got 2 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.11 with 10 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. RB Leipzig got 5 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 16 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Eintracht Frankfurt win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Eintracht Frankfurt win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. RB Leipzig win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Eintracht Frankfurt last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/D; Handicap:-/V/L/L/V; Over/Under: -/O/U/O/U. RB Leipzig last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: V/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Eintracht Frankfurt wins is 26.27%, the chance for a draw is 25.42% and the chance for RB Leipzig to win this game is 48.31%.


Eintracht Frankfurt VS RB Leipzig
Prediction:RB Leipzig

Eintracht Frankfurt VS RB Leipzig Prediction German Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)