Hertha Berlin VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction German Bundesliga

Hertha Berlin VS Borussia Dortmund Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hertha Berlin got 2 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.12 with 7 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Borussia Dortmund got 5 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.3 with 15 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hertha Berlin win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hertha Berlin win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Borussia Dortmund win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hertha Berlin last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/L; Handicap:W/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Borussia Dortmund last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hertha Berlin wins is 20.92%, the chance for a draw is 23.50% and the chance for Borussia Dortmund to win this game is 55.57%.


Hertha Berlin VS Borussia Dortmund
Prediction:Borussia Dortmund

Hertha Berlin VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction German Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)