Crotone VS Lazio Prediction Italian Serie A

Crotone VS Lazio Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Crotone got 0 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.20 with 2 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Lazio got 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.9 with 11 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Crotone win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Crotone win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Lazio win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Crotone last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Lazio last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Crotone wins is 20.63%, the chance for a draw is 22.78% and the chance for Lazio to win this game is 56.59%.


Crotone VS Lazio
Prediction:Lazio

Crotone VS Lazio Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)