Spezia VS Atalanta Prediction Italian Serie A

Spezia VS Atalanta Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Spezia got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.13 with 8 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Atalanta got 4 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.6 with 13 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Spezia win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Spezia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Atalanta win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Spezia last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Atalanta last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/L; Handicap: V/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Spezia wins is 16.26%, the chance for a draw is 19.23% and the chance for Atalanta to win this game is 64.51%.


Spezia VS Atalanta
Prediction:Atalanta

Spezia VS Atalanta Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)