Juventus VS Cagliari Prediction Italian Serie A

Juventus VS Cagliari Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Juventus got 3 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.5 with 13 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Cagliari got 3 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.11 with 10 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Juventus win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Juventus win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Cagliari win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Juventus last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Cagliari last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Juventus wins is 70.64%, the chance for a draw is 17.60% and the chance for Cagliari to win this game is 11.77%.


Juventus VS Cagliari
Prediction:Juventus

Juventus VS Cagliari Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)