Stade Brestois VS Saint Etienne Prediction France Ligue 1

Stade Brestois VS Saint Etienne Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Stade Brestois got 4 wins, 0 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.13 with 12 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Saint Etienne got 3 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.15 with 10 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Stade Brestois win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Stade Brestois win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Saint Etienne win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Stade Brestois last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Saint Etienne last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap: -/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: -/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Stade Brestois wins is 44.41%, the chance for a draw is 26.98% and the chance for Saint Etienne to win this game is 28.62%.


Stade Brestois VS Saint Etienne
Prediction:Stade Brestois

Stade Brestois VS Saint Etienne Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)