Bournemouth AFC VS Reading Prediction England Championship

Bournemouth AFC VS Reading Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bournemouth AFC got 5 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.4 with 20 points in England Championship.

 

2. Reading got 7 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.1 with 22 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bournemouth AFC win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bournemouth AFC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Reading win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bournemouth AFC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Reading last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bournemouth AFC wins is 52.03%, the chance for a draw is 26.34% and the chance for Reading to win this game is 21.63%.


Bournemouth AFC VS Reading
Prediction:Bournemouth AFC

Bournemouth AFC VS Reading Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)