Standard Liege VS KAS Eupen Prediction Belgian Pro League

Standard Liege VS KAS Eupen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Standard Liege got 6 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.4 with 22 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. KAS Eupen got 2 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.13 with 12 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Standard Liege win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Standard Liege win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. KAS Eupen win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Standard Liege last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap:V/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/U. KAS Eupen last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Standard Liege wins is 56.78%, the chance for a draw is 24.02% and the chance for KAS Eupen to win this game is 19.20%.


Standard Liege VS KAS Eupen
Prediction:Standard Liege

Standard Liege VS KAS Eupen Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)