Oostende VS Royal Antwerp Prediction Belgian Pro League

Oostende VS Royal Antwerp Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Oostende got 4 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.10 with 15 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Royal Antwerp got 6 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.6 with 21 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Oostende win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Oostende win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Royal Antwerp win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Oostende last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/O. Royal Antwerp last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/W; Handicap: V/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Oostende wins is 31.39%, the chance for a draw is 26.44% and the chance for Royal Antwerp to win this game is 42.17%.


Oostende VS Royal Antwerp
Prediction:Royal Antwerp

Oostende VS Royal Antwerp Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)