Red Star Waasland VS Cercle Brugge Prediction Belgian Pro League

Red Star Waasland VS Cercle Brugge Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Red Star Waasland got 1 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.17 with 5 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Cercle Brugge got 5 wins, 0 draws and 6 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.11 with 15 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Red Star Waasland win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Red Star Waasland win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches. Cercle Brugge win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Red Star Waasland last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/L; Handicap:W/L/-/W/V; Over/Under: U/O/-/U/O. Cercle Brugge last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Red Star Waasland wins is 30.13%, the chance for a draw is 25.80% and the chance for Cercle Brugge to win this game is 44.06%.


Red Star Waasland VS Cercle Brugge
Prediction:Cercle Brugge

Red Star Waasland VS Cercle Brugge Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)