Club Brugge VS Kortrijk Prediction Belgian Pro League

Club Brugge VS Kortrijk Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Club Brugge got 7 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 23 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Kortrijk got 4 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.9 with 16 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Club Brugge win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Club Brugge win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Kortrijk win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Club Brugge last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/U/V. Kortrijk last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/L; Handicap: V/V/L/W/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Club Brugge wins is 71.99%, the chance for a draw is 17.00% and the chance for Kortrijk to win this game is 11.01%.


Club Brugge VS Kortrijk
Prediction:Club Brugge

Club Brugge VS Kortrijk Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)