Hibernian VS Celtic FC Prediction Scottish Premier League

Hibernian VS Celtic FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Scottish Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hibernian got 7 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.4 with 24 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

2. Celtic FC got 9 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.2 with 29 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hibernian win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hibernian win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Celtic FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hibernian last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/D; Handicap:W/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Celtic FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hibernian wins is 16.20%, the chance for a draw is 22.50% and the chance for Celtic FC to win this game is 61.30%.


Hibernian VS Celtic FC
Prediction:Celtic FC

Hibernian VS Celtic FC Prediction Scottish Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)